- Buddhist Peace Fellowship. BPF's programs, publications, and practice groups link Buddhist teachings of wisdom and compassion with progressive social change.
- Shambhala is a worldwide network of meditation centers providing instruction, classes and programs, founded by Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche, a master of the Shambhala and Tibetan Buddhist traditions.
- Spirit Rock's outreach program to people of color. This page contains an excellent collection of articles on efforts to create greater diversity in Buddhist communities.
- Tibetan Treasures/Padma Books, the publisher of Finding Freedom, is a project of Chagdud Gonpa Foundation, a non-profit organization supporting the teachings and activities of His Eminence Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche. Chagdud Rinpoche is a revered Tibetan Buddhist master and one of Jarvis's personal spiritual teachers. He has visited Jarvis at San Quentin.
- Turning Wheel Magazine, published by the Buddhist Peace Fellowship. Jarvis's stories have frequently appeared in this journal.
- Tricycle magazine has exposed Jarvis's work to a wide readership.